AAPS COVID PROTOCOL
- Masks are required at all times
- No food or drink allowed at practice
- Parents are not allowed to enter the building
- Students are not allowed to attend practice if:
- Test positive for COVID-19
- Have been in recent close contact with someone who tested positive in the past week
- Have any of the symptoms listed in the daily student pre-screening questionnaire
- Students who are vaccinated may attend after a negative COVID test as long as they are not showing symptoms
- Students who are not vaccinated and have been a close contact must not attend practice for 10 days even if their COVID test is negative
All coaches have been vaccinated and high school volunteers are required to be vaccinated
Each year, our schools compete in six regional tournaments, a state competition, and a national competition for teams that qualify at the state level. The locations for the regional tournaments can be found on the MLAG website.
Elementary and middle schools in Ann Arbor participate in Regions B and E, and high schools participate in Region A.
Students must arrive on site by 8:30 am to be registered for the tournament. Tournaments will be over by 12:30 pm.
October 23 – multiple sites
November 20 – multiple sites
December 11 – multiple sites
January 22 – multiple sites
February 12 – multiple sites
March 3-5 – State Tournament at Ypsilanti Marriott at Eagle Crest for minor/elementary (grades 3 to 6)
March 10-12 – State Tournament at Ypsilanti Marriott at Eagle Crest for middle/high school (grades 7 to 12)
April 21-26 – National Tournament in Knoxville, TN